I know it's been oh so forever since I last posted anything. Truthfully, nothing has occurred that has been worth posting. Work, school, traveling during the holidays, but nothing worth anyone reading about.
That is until today. Today we learned that a new bundle of joy will be joining the Minter household!! We are very excited, scared, and a little eager to know what's in store for us. The goal is to relax, enjoy, and take in the moments of this gift God has given us.
I look forward to posting the updates and keeping you informed of the nuances that come our way. No pictures yet, but maybe within the next few weeks.
JOY JOY JOY!!!!!! Oh Happiness! I pray God continues to bless us and give you and Phillip a healthy, baby and a WONDERFUL time enjoying the wait of the baby before birth!
ReplyDeleteLove you two! MOM
Gurrrrllll! I'm so excited to read such good news! What an awesome blessing!!!!! I hope it's a girl so you can feel the "joy" and "pain" that my two little "angles" bring each and every minut of my life :) Let me know the sex after the 3 months has passed...oh by the way...did I mention that I also hope you have TWINS?! LOL Much Luv. Denise
ReplyDeleteHaha! Very funny. Twins? I don't think so. We only saw one heartbeat, not two. So I'm thinking twins are in someone else's future at the moment, not mine.;) Thanks for the well-wishes. I'll keep you updated as soon as I know more stuff.
ReplyDelete