Mar 26, 2009

A Wonderful Sound :)

Today, we had our monthly check-up at the doctor's. We were hoping to hear the heartbeat and we did! The fast swooshing sound was good news. Everything looks and sounds good. Mom and baby are doing well.

Five weeks from now we'll get to have the big visit where we find out if we're having a boy or girl. We're so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so excited for y'all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci,
    I went to your Facebook page and saw you had a blog. I'm so excited for you and your growing family :) And, I'm even more excited now that I can keep up with you via your blog...I'm adding you to our blogroll now.
    Love,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great. I'm learning to like this blogging stuff. :) It's fun keeping up with people, too.

    ReplyDelete