At 29 weeks, it is the beginning of counting down to the end. Starting today I see the doctor every two weeks. Blood work from a month ago was fine (luckily my taste for desserts did not yield cause for concern when I took my diabetes test). Second ultrasound came back great, as well. Baby Girl Minter is in the 67th percentile for growth, yet still finds enough room to keep her size a secret from me! The 60 (WOW!) body parts analyzed by the tech were also in good working order.
Philip and I also took a tour of the baby/maternity ward of the hospital. The nurses were nice and (I'm pleased to say) are very concerned about people stealing babies! I feel content that I, and no one else, will go home with my baby.
Tomorrow is the visit to the pediatrician... I hope she's not too upset by my growing list of questions!
No comments:
Post a Comment