Aug 17, 2009

35 Weeks

Emilia has made it to the 35 week mark - only five weeks to go (or more or less depending on her lovely time of arrival). According to the doctor, she's approximately five pounds and aims to grow 1/2 lb to a pound a week! Hopefully, she won't grow too too much because a baby over eight pounds does not sound has fun as, let's say, a seven pound one. :)

She's moving as much as ever, and her favorite past time is wrapping her arms and legs around my side. I love feeling her move around!

On another note, the nursery has neared completion - crib is up, dresser/changing table is in working order, and clothes are washed. Only a few clean-up things to accomplish. It's getting exciting!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you are getting so close. Please post pics of the nursery and share your plans for maternity leave. I'm praying for you and the other many girls I know carrying sweet babies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayers. I'll be sure to post pics when we get done with the nursery. Hopefully it will be soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing wrong with a big baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I figured that's what you would say. Big baby scares me...

    ReplyDelete