Nov 17, 2009

Playtime

Since Emilia has realized things exist around her, she is excitingly enjoying lights, fans, and mobiles. Her newest fascination is with a play gym. After taking two days to get used to it, she surprised me today by spending one hour "talking" and smiling at the little duck rattle that hangs from the top.

The first day she wasn't sure what to think. Perhaps taking in all the colors?

Still doesn't know what to think.

She kept trying to move forward, but she couldn't because the bar was in the way. I tried not to laugh, but how could you not?

She's finally getting the hang of it here. She spent an hour talking and smiling to this duck. I think they're best friends now. She was crying, I pulled the string, and magically she was happy again. Good to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment