Jun 5, 2012

Memorial Weekend!

Sometimes it's hard to believe how time flies...or what has occurred in the years since you've seen someone (thanks to Facebook for closing the gap on some of those years). This past Memorial Day weekend, I got to see Aunt Karen, whom I hadn't seen since I was in seventh grade - we're talking me at 12 or 13 years old - 18/19 years ago! It was great to have Emilia meet her and reconnect with my cousin Nicki, Nicki's husband, Andy, and their little boy, Jude. My mom also came "West" to Tennessee for the festivities. Not only did we visit with family, but my youngest cousin graduated high school! It was a big weekend for the Minters/Burtons/Tracy clan.

 Caleb's Graduation - "Waa Hoo!"

 Jude and Emilia having fun on the boat...plenty of sunscreen!


 Cousin Nicki and Jude

The New Graduate!


Andy and Jude




Actual Memorial Day was spent with Philip's family, having a wonderful cookout, and visiting Grandmother Bettye who was visiting from her new residence in Mexico.







No comments:

Post a Comment