Over the past few weeks, I've noticed how different our prince is from our princess. I remember feeling Emilia move at a very early stage (16-17 weeks for the first time); however, this guy doesn't seem quite as active. When doing "kick counts," I could count nearly one kick a minute for Emilia, and it was very easy to get to 10 or 20 in far fewer than 30 minutes. If you know Emilia, it's pretty obvious to see why that was the case. This girl never stops! ha! However, our newcomer may give me 8-10 "kicks" in 30 minutes on a pretty normal basis (during his more active times of the day, it's in 15-20 minutes). He even has a pretty predictable sleep cycle already!
Philip finally got to feel him move. All his daddy has to do is talk to him, and our sweet boy moves around like crazy! In fact, he popped Philip's head right off my belly! What a great way for their "first hello." He also moves (though not as dramatically) when Emilia wants to talk to him.
I say all this in pondering his personality. I would love to think he'll be a laid back baby, on a schedule within weeks, getting along well with his sister. It can happen, right? I hear that babies in the womb reflect who they'll be as people in our world. I'm anxious to see if this is true with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment