Baby brother looks good! He's heart rate is slowing (133 bpm) to accommodate his size, and he's moving around quite a bit (at least I can feel his jabs more now). If you're around me, and watch really closely, you'll see him move every once and awhile. I think watching my stomach roll around is pretty cool. If you ask what I'm doing in my spare time, that's probably it!
An unusual situation for me, I lost 2 pounds from three weeks ago. Perhaps this is due to the move or starting work, or both. I've been more active and have less time to eat. Let's just say that the nurses don't want to see a repeat, so I have to keep snacks at my desk during down times.
We're still working on a name... only about 8-9 weeks to go, so we better get crackin', right?? Don't worry - I can't be one who waits until the hospital. I'm too much of a planner for that...
As an aside: I still have people telling me that they didn't know I was pregnant. Please people! I have gained 29 pounds since January. Something MUST look a little different! ;) Hopefully, I'm not just looking a little plumper...
No comments:
Post a Comment