May 24, 2009
Fun Baby Things
So, I guess it's about that time: time to register for baby items! I was unsure when to begin the process, but since we know it's a girl, we're over half way there, and people are asking about baby showers, I suppose now is the time. :) The whole thing is very exciting and a little overwhelming. Who knew there were hundreds of items from which to choose? Seriously, I had to narrow down after glancing over 200 bedding sets and didn't find a single one I liked! Yet, I LOVE picturing our little princess using the swing or hearing her on the other side of the monitor. Registering makes it all a little more real. (If you are interested, which I know you are :), we decided to choose Babies R Us and Target.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment