Jun 19, 2009

The Day the Baby Said "Hello"

Not too much has changed in the past few weeks, except for growth :) and tremendous kicking/punching sessions! These, of course, are all good things and I love every minute of them. I'm often greeted in the early morning or late, late evening hours with baby jumping jacks or some form of internal karate chops. It's easy to smile and laugh as our little one stretches and feels her surroundings narrowing. She's an active one!

On that note, Philip had been disappointed that every time he tried to feel the baby kick, she would stop or wouldn't move enough for him to feel her. However, today I could tell she was in the mood to party, so I invited Philip to take a gander at experiencing her activities. Sure enough, as soon as he put his head on my belly, she proceeded to kick it off! His startled and perplexed face made me laugh for several minutes afterward. There's no denying that he has "heard" the baby say hello.

2 comments: