May 16, 2009

What's in a Name?

Okay, Philip and I can't decide on a name, and it's driving me crazy. Names are really important and I want to make sure our little princess gets just the right one. I used to like all sorts of names, but attributing one to an actual child is much harder than I thought.

I guess I should relax because we do have 18 more weeks until she arrives; but I just want to figure it out sooner than later. We've narrowed it down to probably five, but each time I look I add another one and can't decide on any. Philip doesn't seem crazy about any of them either (except ones I really don't like). As soon as we figure it out, I'll let you guys know.

2 comments:

  1. I told you, Kimberly... I don't see why there should be any discussion??!! :)

    Just kidding! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Barbara Elizabeth isn't too bad!! Or your dad says "Barbara Beth." Personally I don't like that! What about Elizabeth Sue? hmmm... I like Barbara Elizabeth better!!

    Anyone else have an idea????? :o)

    ReplyDelete