Jan 2, 2010

New Year's Eve

Okay, so this was the day before the 31st, but she was being cute, cooing and squealing at her mobile. I thought I'd take the opportunity and grab a few snapshots.


Talking to me. She was very verbal this day.

Then, she got tired and fell asleep holding her new found loves:
Mr. Cottontail and her soft, pink blanket.


December 31, 2009

Philip and I didn't have any plans, so we were excited when the triplets asked us to go bowling with them (a "tradition" we'll hopefully continue for subsequent New Year's Eve days). So began the day of fun with lunch, bowling, card playing, and dinner. We managed to get the baby home for her bedtime. Then the exhilarating couple that we are went to sleep before midnight - go figure!

Kelsey and Ean (thanks E for letting me snap a pic!)

Sam and Philip

Kelsey excited about almost getting a strike!
(all five of us are far from pro-bowling)



No comments:

Post a Comment