I've fallen behind on my blog updates. I'll be able to be a little more diligent about them in the coming weeks because my work schedule is changing. Last week our little Emilia turned five months! It's striking me quite odd that she's almost 1/2 a year and she's changing so much every day.
She's still eating cereal and we're starting fruits or vegetables this week. I wanted to do veggies first, but she spit out the peas (and made a very cute face while doing it - sad I didn't have my camera). This morning we tried applesauce mixed with a little of the cereal she loves. She ate it better, but still made a startling, unpleased expression during breakfast. Trial and error, I say.
She's currently in six month clothes. We had to switch to larger sizes about two weeks ago when her sleep-n-plays weren't accomodating her legs and feet. I'm a little nervous her Easter dress won't fit, but I'm sure we'll make due when the time comes.
It's been a little adjustment getting used to Granddaddy and Mimi's house during the day, but it's been wonderful for them to have this time with her. She's finally starting to take naps there, so that's a good sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment