Feb 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Flowers and a card from Philip! :)

And yet another snow day... love Tennessee and their snow days!! I get to stay home with my little girl and catch up on much needed housework (obviously it's not getting done at this very minute...give me time). We're SLOWLY getting everything unpacked and in its place. Philip's great at unpacking most things, but sometimes I just want to do it to know where things are. So, alas, it's not all done!
An aside - Philip starts his job today!!!!!!!!!!! This was a long time coming, and after many, many prayers, Dell hired him to sell computers and computer equipment to small businesses. Excitement, anxiousness, anticipation - I know he'll do great!!

Valentine's Day! We had a very special Valentine this year besides each other - Emilia added extra sweetness to a good day (as always). She enjoyed "opening" her cards, and I thoroughly enjoyed dressing her in her Valentine's dress for church. We were able to all go out to dinner last night, too. She behaved very well and managed to capture quite a lot of attention from the male waitstaff. Should we be worried?
First Valentine's card from Mommy and Daddy



Morning sleep - "reading" cards and getting ready for church is exhausting!

Full-length shot to get her tights :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So excited for you and Phillip (and Emilia) Answered prayers are always a blessing. Cute V-day outfit for Emilia.

    ReplyDelete