Apr 13, 2010

Lessons Life Teaches Us

Okay, before I get into this, I would like to say that God has truly blessed us abundantly over and over again. However, as things happen in this crazy world, bad things do happen.

As noted in two previous posts, Emilia and I took a trip to visit family and friends in Spartanburg, SC. On the first night away, Philip calls with some dreadful news...someone (or ones) had broken into our home and stole Philip's most prized possessions - the TV, playstation, wii, ALL the games, computer monitor, the bedroom TV, baby Einstein (don't ask!), and two sheets to cover our precious commodities!!

Half asleep when I heard it, I nearly thought I was dreaming, but sadly, no. When I came home, our links to the outside world were missing. As Philip puts it: "we're back in the stone age." Luckily, we have renter's insurance to help cover the damages. Hopefully we'll be back in the world of technology soon.

Consequently, I didn't get to finish the last blog and post all the pictures... :( As soon as I can, I'll have those up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that happened. You're the third family my age that it's happened to within the past couple years. That's sad! :( That's why I say frown! But keep up the positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete