Nov 18, 2010

Being Thankful

Yes, it's a week away from Thanksgiving, but I'm thankful for these blessings everyday. I'm just picking today to share them with you.

So many things have happened in the past year, I feel it's only fitting to express my thankfulness. I would be remiss if I didn't. It brings tears to my eyes to think how God has brought us through to a better, more joyful part of life. He always remains faithful, even if we have a hard time trusting. In order to spare you the prose, I'll list out the top six for easier reading (of course, they are in no particular order).

  • My beautiful baby girl, whom I prayed for over and over again. I'll never forget holding my precious angel for the first time. God sent her to us to help get through the year. She is happy and healthy. Couldn't have asked for anything more!
  • My wonderful husband, who searched and searched for a job, and works harder than ever since God gave it to us. He is loving, kind, and generous. God put us together for a reason, and I am a better person for being with him.
  • My job as a teacher. I work in a great school with a good principal and good students. I love (almost) every minute of it. It's one of the most rewarding things I can do, and enjoy going to work everyday. Plus, I have perfect hours!
  • Our new place, exactly what we prayed for. Centrally located and a safe, quiet environment for Emilia to play. Plus, our new landlords are great!
  • A fabulous church family in Crieve Hall, where the Elders care what the Bible says.
  • My family, who will drop anything to help in anyway. God blessed me with encouraging parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents who know what I need to hear, when I need to hear it.

1 comment: