Jun 1, 2011

New Things Emilia Says

Since Emilia turned 18 months, her vocabulary has sky-rocketed. I want to record as many of her little "Emilia-isms" as I can. And continuing from the list from last month…

  • "Awww, Man!" (anytime she "accidentally" spills something or something or someone discomforts her)
  • "Milk peez Mommy Milk peez Mommy Milk peez!" (it is necessary for all things to be said in threes at a very fast pace)
  • "No watch"/"No watch _______" (if she is done watching a particular show, or does not approve of what you're watching on TV, while shaking her head vigorously)
  • "Sorwy, gwape" (or cheese, if she's eating it, or ladybug or Tahoe, if she's tripped over it) Of course, she says "sorwy" if she does something she's not supposed to -- then seals it with a huge neck hug and a kiss on the cheek. Who can be mad then??

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love...I used to apologize to things when I got hurt. Sorry wall...

    ReplyDelete