Sep 16, 2011

"Big Girl" Bed

We took the plunge...we made Emilia's crib into a toddler bed. I figured the weekend would be the best time to do it; in case the first night didn't go well, we wouldn't have to worry about work the next morning.

I was curious how she would embrace (or not embrace) the change. Turns out she L-O-V-E-D it!! I contemplated naming this entry "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" because apparently that's going to be our phrase over the next few days. I've provided a little video that encapsulates the experience.




3 comments:

  1. She was a bit exciting bouncing like Tigger on the bed! Hope she didn't hurt herself when she took that giant step off of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You by far have one of my favourite blogs! :) Emilia is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Faith! And no, she didn't hurt herself. She landed on her feet.

    ReplyDelete