Oct 19, 2012

The 3 year and the 2 week check up!

I decided to do Emilia's three year and Henry's two week check up at the same time. It had been a year since Emilia went to the doctor, so I was anxious to know how much she had grown. Doc McStuffins was very helpful this year! Dr. Lohse even sang the song for Emilia, so she would feel better about being there. Emilia grew nearly 4 inches (I can't remember the exact measurements now) and 5 pounds to 32 lbs. Quite a growth spurt from age 2 to age 3! She's still in the 50th percentile, though.

Little Henry is also on the right track. He was due to hit his birth weight on Saturday, but two days before that, he managed to exceed it! At nearly 2 weeks, he weighed 6 lbs 13 oz! His length is still 20.5 inches.

His next appointment is at 8 weeks, and I'm certain he'll have grown quite a bit. He eats ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment