Nov 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Pictures Continued

Looking through the pictures, I realized there was so much more that happened than what I posted the first time....SO, I'll recap these pictures for you. After watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving, thanking God for our blessings, visiting with family, chowing down on some great food, and having good naps, we decided it would be fun to have a little White Elephant gift exchange on Thanksgiving night after the kids were asleep. The gifts weren't necessarily gag in nature, but some had a little whimsy to them. It was a fun time!

First Annual White Elephant Exchange



The next day, after Ana's birthday party, the children opened their gifts from Uncle Paul and Aunt Leigh. The matching pjs were so very cute! We had to get pictures!

 The three "big" girl cousins...all the same size!
Emilia, Ana, Arabel

 The "big" ones!
Arabel, Tate, Ana, Emilia

 Crazy dancing girls!
(you should see the video!)

 Mamaw and Papaw with the grandkids...difficult to get all six of them to cooperate

Aliza (7 months), Arabel (2), Emilia (3), Tate (4), Henry (7 weeks), Ana (3)
Thanksgiving 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment