Jan 1, 2013
So, here I am
*Sigh* If you sit really still and hold your breath for a minute, you will hear absolute silence for the first time today. "Golden" doesn't even begin to describe it. I've found that in these moments of golden silence, I'd rather collapse on the couch to mindless television than do the dishes, mountains of laundry, scrub the tub, or alas, even update my beloved blog. Truth be told, our computer was broken for a few months and it became very difficult to chicken peck the fake keys on the iPad (especially when a certain three year old wants to take it from me the second she sees me use it). However, it is important to me to record our events and reflections about these priceless times in my life. Thus, no matter how tired I may feel at the end of the day - er, week - I want to keep up-to-date information available about our new family of four. I will go back in time to share our Henry doctor check-ups and Thanksgiving and Christmas excursions, plus anything funny or profound Emilia comes up with (she's doing that more frequently these days). It may take a few days, but it will get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment