I have a "roly poly." Not because my little baby is a mass of rolls and squishiness, but because he genuinely likes to roll (I'm reminded of how my sister loved to play with the little insects because they would roll into a ball). Now please don't get this confused with rolling from here, there, and everywhere. Not yet. He'll be there soon, but not yet. He just enjoys rolling from his back to his front all the time! In laps, on mats, in his bed, on his head (ha! just kidding). I'm sure if he could stand, he would be twirling in circles. Each time I checked on him last night, he was on his belly, even though I put him on his back. He even managed to keep the covers over him while he rolled. Now that takes some practice! Look out - he's going to be on the move soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment