Since I didn't bless the last post with Emilia pictures, I wanted to give them their own posting. She's doing really well holding up her head. The last two pictures evidence this (she's just sitting on the couch next to an arm). Soon, she'll be sitting up by herself!
I think this was taken about two weeks ago...she can't fit into that sleeper anymore because she's so tall.
She seemed to really enjoy it. I think she even laughed at one point.
I said "Smile, Emilia." Guess what?? She did!
Then, her daddy came along and a big grin broke out on her face! Too cute not to post.
**************
Baby Einstein...Check out her feet. She loves twirling her ankles when she's content.
She and Philip were having a good time. I seemed to always catch her at the wrong moment. She was laughing a lot - camera goes on, stops laughing! I think I caught a little of it here.
Just love these!
ReplyDelete