I cannot believe how quickly this baby is growing...and how quickly time is passing! I had my 16 w 6 d check up yesterday. I've only gained 3 lbs this month (thank goodness!), so I guess all the ice cream and cake from Philip's birthday didn't affect me too much. Ha! The baby's heart rate is great (150 bpm or so) and he or she is moving around quite frequently. Unfortunately, I'm not at the point to feel the movements all the time, but occasionally I'll feel a wave-like motion if I'm moving or talking. Sitting still and waiting for it to happen is not very likely.
I'm definitely in maternity clothes now... have been for about 7 weeks. Several items are still entirely too big to wear, but regular clothing quit fitting weeks ago. I'm very very thankful to my sister for giving me her cute clothes to last these next 20+ weeks.
And the great news: May 3 at 2 p.m. we find out if we're buying blue or more pink! I'm so very excited to find out; I'm about to bust! Next Thursday cannot get here soon enough!!
No comments:
Post a Comment