Apr 6, 2012

Spring Break Fun

This Spring break we decided to spend a few days visiting my brother and his family in Gulfport, Mississippi. We had a morning at the beach (haven't seen sand and ocean in 4 years and it was great), a half-day in New Orleans at the Aquarium, an evening at the movie theatre and pedicures without kids, and an overall relaxing, fun time. As always, I love seeing Emilia having so much fun with her cousins.


Ready to go!!

 They couldn't wait to start playing in the sand!


 Emilia thoroughly enjoyed the water.
I had a hard time keeping her out of it, especially when I wasn't next to her.


 Sweet girls, Ana Jo and Emilia.

 New Orleans Aquarium.
Checking out the coral and fish.


 Tried to get a group picture in front of the penguins.
It didn't work out so well. This was the best I could do. Ha!

Please notice Emilia and Tate.
Neither one was too excited about this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment