Okay! We have success!!! (at least for the moment)
Emilia had the same pair of underwear yesterday from nap time to bed time. NO accidents! And she told me when she had to go, ran to the bathroom, and peed in the potty!! This happened approximately 3 times. I was super excited and shocked each time, which left her very excited herself. When I offered stickers afterward, she said "no" and ran off to play after wiping, flushing, and hand washing. What a big girl! She also requests underwear instead of pull-ups or diapers, which is a huge step up from her begging for her diaper back a week and a half ago.
Thanksgiving week was the key. By the end of the week, she was becoming a pro. Underwear all day Sunday was a success, too (and gutsy on my part, I might add).
After we get days down, we'll work on nights - but not rushing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment