Sep 12, 2012

Check-up: 37 weeks

I was debating on whether I should do an update just a week later from my previous one, but yes, I decided I will fill you in. Overall, everything looks great. Little (no name) guy looks/sounds great. His heart rate is continuing to slow as he gets bigger and is in more restful states - 133 bpm. His head is down, but he decided to float back up to an "undropped" state. Apparently, he likes it where he is (and maybe he realizes we're not quite ready for him to come yet). So, we're still on track for October 2. No news of an early delivery. I did gain one pound (I've been eating more cookies), but I hadn't gained in 5 weeks, so I guess I was due for some weight increase (this makes it 30 lbs since January).

Good news: I believe we're closer to a name. Not so good: I still have much to do in regards to cleaning. This working full time/pregnancy/homemaker bit is quite overwhelming. I know it will be a lot of work to have two children at home, but I'm looking forward to concentrating on one aspect of my life - even for just a few months.

1 comment:

  1. Why not make it October 3rd! Then we could be birthday buddies!

    ReplyDelete