Sep 4, 2012

Check-up: 36 Weeks

It's that time... the last month, the end of the pregnancy, the count down to the end of days. We have less than a month to wait for our little mister. We've narrowed down the names to two, and Philip says we're going to wait until after he's born when we pick one (he has even said there may be a third name thrown in the pot). Hopefully, baby brother will have a name for his birth certificate before then.

The doctor's appointment went well. 140 bpm. No weight gain or loss since the last check-up two weeks ago. And it is official: baby brother has dropped! I've been breathing easier for about 1 1/2 weeks now, and the doctor verified what I already knew. We're getting closer...

Our little guy will just be working at packing on the pounds, developing an immune system, and wrinkling a brain. Pretty much everything else is a "go." I do want him to stay put for as long as God deems necessary, so he can be the healthiest he can be (plus, I still need to complete all the fun stuff in the nursery).

We're all getting really excited over here for our new arrival, and Emilia continues to tell me how cute baby brother is!

No comments:

Post a Comment