Sep 9, 2012

Family and Friends Diaper Shower

God blessed me with the dearest of friends! Saturday morning we gathered for a baby brunch with presents, games, and conversation. Tracey H. did a fantastic job putting it all together. The decorations of blue were so cute (and quite different than the usual pink I'm used to); I received the much needed diapers and wipes! One can never have enough of those when dealing with a baby who may or may not explode from both ends! I loved having my family to celebrate with us, too, and it was a great blessing to have my mom here, even for a short weekend.

Tracey organized a few fun games to play, and we all nearly fell on the floor laughing from the relay. Imagine: two grown women battling out who can diaper, dress, and swaddle a baby better! One team was the fastest, but I'm not sure the baby would've survived! ha! Pictures to come soon.

 My dear friend, Tracey. She put on a great shower!!
 
 Incredible diaper cake with lots of goodies inside!
 

 Baby Relay!


My family: cousin Amanda, Grand T, Mimi, and Mamaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment