Jan 1, 2011

Looking to 2011...

As you can tell, December was quite busy for us. I've never done 12 posts in one month before. I'm predicting January won't be as eventful, but you never know.

2010 was a tough year in many ways: moving, Philip's new job, moving again, losing a dear family member, plus all the normal stuff that goes with life - not to mention all of Emilia's milestones that were so much fun to be a part of! I would definitely say that this past year was a year of mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. Growing hurts, but is for the good.

2011 has bright promise (and hopefully will be more stable). God will lead us in the direction He wants us to go; we just need to listen. I pray to be a better wife, mother, and Christian woman. I pray that Emilia will grow in Him spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically. I pray that Philip will lead his family as a man of God should. As a family, we are tighter knit as we ever have been, and I pray that the closeness continues to grow.

May God bless your 2011, creating a better person in you than you have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment