Dec 31, 2010

Bounce U

Emilia and I were able to experience Bounce-U for the first time on Wednesday, thanks to her babysitter Tracey. It's a room filled with large inflatable obstacle courses and slides. Emilia was quite unsure about everything except the abundance of children running around - that she loved! (I am thankful she didn't try to tackle an unsuspecting child for a hug.) She ran from end to end, squealing and laughing. I tried to get some good pictures, but, of course, she was running too fast for me to get a non-blurry shot.

Ball fell out, so Emilia carries it around.

Check out this girl's feet!!
Look at this girl's foot again!
I'm telling you, she doesn't stop.

I attempted to get her to bounce and play with the other children, but she clutched tighter and tighter to me the closer we got to the bouncers. Finally, in the last 15 minutes, Emilia braved the huge slide. Tracey took her first (my clumsy feet couldn't get up the stairs). Emilia's face was expressionless, but wanted to go again. I took her a second time, creating big smiles! She wanted to go a third time, but the tiredness in her eyes and feet told me that we should go. Perhaps we'll go again when I have another day off.

Not too sure
Wait... yes, she wants to go AGAIN.
"Ready, Set, Go!"

Super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment