Dec 23, 2012

Sunday before Christmas

I love the idea of getting Emilia a Christmas dress like we get her an Easter dress. So every year, she's had a pretty little dress to wear on Sunday before Christmas (last year Christmas was on Sunday, so that worked out well). Now I get to try to find a little suit for Henry. News to me: they don't make little boy clothes like they make little girl clothes. I'm guessing suits only come around for Easter or in expensive specialty stores that I am less than likely to frequent. I try very hard to get the dresses and outfits at the end of the season for the following year (or, truth be told, we have received them as gifts - for which I am truly grateful!). Here's this year's dressy Christmas picture:



These were the first tries (it's not as easy as you might think):



No comments:

Post a Comment