Dec 28, 2010

15 months

The day after Christmas, Emilia turned 15 months - another milestone indicating a doctor's visit. She hasn't quite equated the doctor with shots, but I have a feeling the time will come soon. She had three shots today (including the flu shot and Hep A that I put off), and didn't do as well as she normally does. I felt so bad for her, but know it must get done. Hopefully, the next visit will be shot free.

Our angel has grown to a whopping 21.5 pounds and 30 inches! Okay, it's only the 30th percentile, but she seems big to us. (That is 1 1/2 pounds bigger and 1/2 inch longer than last time.)

She's wearing 12-18 month clothes (closer to the 18 month size), and has almost out grown her size 4 shoes! I'm assured her growth will slow down this next year… this is good for all of those who gave her clothes for Christmas! I'm hoping she'll get good use out of the cute little outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Love this new profile pic, what am I saying!? All your pics are fab! Mommyhood is looking amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete