The Monday before Thanksgiving, God blessed me with the gift of turning 30. Yep… the big 3-0. (All of you who remember the year 1980 should feel very old right now. Carter was president, right?) Though I am not quite adjusted to leaving the roaring 20's behind, the world hasn't crashed in on me, so I guess I'm handling it pretty well!
My husband treated me to a wonderful weekend where he cooked (several meals from scratch), cleaned (dishes, swept, mopped, scrubbed), and sprinkled gifts throughout the week. The biggest of all was celebrating with my family at Paul's for Thanksgiving. As we are driving down, Philip drops the big surprise - we're going to the Rockettes with backstage passes in mid-December!!! I LOVE going to shows and celebrating the season in style! May God continue to bless my next 30 as much as he has my first.
No comments:
Post a Comment